FTG and Marimon COVID-19 Statement
As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase across the country and around the world, Flex Technology Group is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and, to the best of our abilities, ensuring business continuity for our customers. The health and safety of our employees and our customers remains our priority.
We are currently taking the following measures of precaution:
- We have canceled all non-essential business travel and recommended that our team avoids non-urgent personal travel as well.
- We are only accepting the minimum number of visitors to our offices and have canceled all planned events, parties, meet-ups, and conferences.
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area of the world identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk. Per CDC recommendations, we will ask employees who have traveled to such locations or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such locations to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- We are setting up extra hand sanitizing stations around our offices and increased the frequency of office cleaning.
- For customer-facing employees, like our Service Technicians, we have provided supplies and instructions to:
- Wash/sanitize hands both right before and right after working at a customer location.
- Thoroughly wipe down and sanitize user touchpoints on copiers, printers and other office machines that are being serviced. (i.e. Touchscreen pads, buttons, switches, etc.)
- We continue to stay in close contact with our vendors and supply partners and anticipate no restrictions that would limit our ability to serve our customers. To bolster that commitment, we have also formed contingency plans to procure supplies if the need would ever arise.
While we continue our work as usual in service to our customers, we are preparing for different scenarios, including the possibility of our entire team working remotely if required. In preparation for this contingency, we have taken steps to enable the technology that would make this possible. In addition to our technology, we maintain a strong national network of Service Technicians and can redeploy those resources to cover gaps due to employees that are out of the office due to illness.
As a company, we are closely following the CDC guidelines and recommendations daily. As the situation and recommendations change, we will continue to update our plans and actions. Flex Technology Group remains committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers, as well as continuing to provide outstanding service to our customers.